Book flights to Russia
Get your tickets to Russia with airberlin and begin your adventure in this vast country. Cities such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kaliningrad, packed with spectacular sights and intriguing areas of interest, will fully immerse you in the profundities of Russian culture.
Top Things to in Russia
- Visit the legendary Kremlin and stroll through Red Square in Moscow, two beautiful locations steeped in history
- Marvel at the color, history and elegance hidden within in the stations of the Moscow metro
- Discover the history of the Russian tsars in the Peter and Paul Fortress, the founding site of St. Petersburg
- Stroll through the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, one the world’s greatest museums with over 3 million works of art
- Discover the Curonian Spit in Kaliningrad, which divides the Curonian Lagoon from the Caspian Sea
Hidden Russia Gems
Beyond the traditional attractions, Russia has an endless capacity to surprise. Find yourself bowled over by the wonders of Russia such as the Mir diamond mine (Yakut), or the volcanoes of Kamchatka. Who says that Russia has no beach? Enjoy summer in the Black Sea, and take a dip in Anapa or Sochi.
If you are a lover of literature, check out the Pashkov House in Moscow, the majestic home of the Russian State Library, where numerous original editions of Russian classics are conserved. If you take full advantage of airberlin’s flight deals to Russia and travel as a family, you can enjoy one of the many green spaces of St. Petersburg. Examples include the Summer Garden in the center of St. Petersburg and the Alexander Garden in Moscow.
Plan Your Russia Holiday
There are flights to Russia throughout the year, but the best time to visit the country is in the summer between June and August, when temperatures are at their most pleasant. If you travel during the winter months, you will be greeted by a very different country, covered in snow with very low temperatures. Whatever the time of year, you won't have any trouble finding cheap hotels in Russia. Complimentary snacks and soft drinks are served aboard airberlin flights to Russia.